Sunday, February 12, 2006

Status Update

Well everyone should sleep a little easier tonite (except for my Enemies!), because I am fully recovered from my terrible illness. I once again know the joys of solid faeces, which are simple but quite joyous nonetheless.

In other news, we seem to be missing two (2) Karaoke Revolution headsets. If anyone out there finds some hanging around with nothing to sing along to, please let me know - we miss them dearly and would love to see them again.

Also, it snowed like a mother down here! Today we took a little hike around the neighborhood. Took some pictures. They are on Flickr if you're interested.

Flickr Photo

Thought I should throw in that Maura is great. She is right now wondering if I am writing about her, which is a question that comes up fairly frequently. Today I was reading a book (another enjoyable activity, my ability to perform having been severly curtailed during the past month) and what do I see but Maura walking in the room with hot chocolate and two cookies, just for me.

Usually when she walks into the room with things like that, it is because she wants to consume them herself and generate envy in my heart. So it was a pleasant suprise!

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Matthew McDonald said...

dude i have your headsets. they are in my apt. you lef them here afteryour party and then i forgot about them. but i have them.

 
At 2/15/2006 06:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is all that hair doing on your face?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home