Friday, November 18, 2005

"Well, what are we protecting you from, a wrong cheeseburger?"

This is just great - I ran across it while browsing the poe-news forums. It is a 911 call from a lady upset because Burger King keeps making her cheeseburger wrong for her hungry kids returning from Tae Kwon Do lessons.

Snopes labels it as "undetermined," but they did confirm that the call is real - they speculate that it might be a prank call. It sounds pretty authentic to me, though. Yes, there is an audio recording (as well as a transcript). It is pretty funny.

Dispatcher: Okay, what exactly is it you want us to do for you?

Woman: I . . . send an officer down here. I . . . I want them to make me . . .

Dispatcher: Ma'am, we're not gonna go down there and enforce your Western Bacon Cheeseburger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home